Life Changers Worship Center is dedicated to a unique, uplifting, and anointed worship experience. We want you to feel free to praise God with your whole heart, mind, body and spirit. We invite you to be an active participant of worship as you come into the presence of the Lord and offer to him unrestrained praise and adoration.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
- C.F.C. – Changers for Christ – We are an energetic and spirit filled group ranging from age 12-16; our goal is to change the focus of our peers from gaming to learning and living for Christ. We submit ourselves to all spiritual and local authorities for the glory of God. We vow to maintain a teachable and willing spirit that we may obtain the blessing and wisdom of our Lord. We are committed to discipline and being students of the Word of God; changing our world for Christ.
- K.F.C. – Kidz for Christ – A Kid’s group ranging from age 11 and under, motivated and full energy; learning how to love Christ in the spirit of obedience. K.F.C. focus on educating and developing the youth in both the spiritual and secular world. We are committed to promoting teamwork, respecting authority, tackling challenges through the word of God, among many other current and future areas of growth; thereby, building healthy and strong Kidz for Christ.
The goal of the Media Ministry is to compliment, enhance and support Life Changers with audio, lighting, video, graphics, CD/DVD duplication or any other form of technical support. The Media Ministry distributes all forms of visual communication in a manner that is pleasing to God, and will provide for a better reception and understanding by all those who are touched by its efforts.
- M.L.O.C: We are Men Living Out Change – We are a group of men who have committed ourselves to loving God and our families. Our Men L.O.C group is specially designed to assist men through education and programs in balancing the responsibilities and weight of family demands. Men L.O.C. focuses on building men self-esteem and encouraging personal and spiritual growth, the importance of husbands and fathers love in the home; the educated man; the teacher of the home; and many other areas for men development and growth. Our Men L.O.C group meets Bi-weekly, teaching men to build their families and live each day seizing every opportunity to L.O.C. TOGETHER!
- W. L.O.C – We are Women Living Out Change. We are women who are faced with various life challenges, pulled in multiple directions, while the world changes around us. As women of God in the 21st century, we are committed to being women who L.O.C. (Live Out Change). Just as society is changing, our Women LOC group are embracing change to reflect Christ in every area of life. Women L.O.C. focuses on building women self-esteem, encouraging personal growth, a woman’s place of love in the family, and a host of other areas women affect change in society. Our Women L.O.C group meets weekly, teaching women to build their families and live each day seizing every opportunity to LIVE OUT CHANGE!
- L.C.O.P.S. – Life Changers of Purpose and Service – We are a young adult group of Life Changers ranging from ages 17-29, excited and determined about Jesus; equipping ourselves to change the world through our commitment to Christ. L.C.O.P.S. focuses on serving God with the mind, body, heart, and soul. We vow to live a holy and acceptable life in the eyesight of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; we seek to learn to love through his Word; live with dignity, love with patience; obey every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God; and to walk in harmony with the laws of the land.
- M.A.C. – Marriage After Christ – M.A.C. is for all marriages whether blended or unblended; broken or unbroken, and healthy or unhealthy. The group is focused and geared toward building a Christ centered and love based marriage; where a man and woman can enjoy each other in the presence of God. We are committed to developing and strengthening marriages to have strong foundations that is able to weather the storms of life. M.A.C. is focuses on areas of trust and forgiveness, fidelity and infidelity, love and faithfulness, and many other marital related topics that will build a M.A.C. (Marriage After Christ).
- S.A.C. – Singles After Christ – S.A.C. is for all singles on every level; whether you were married before or never been married; this group is designed to develop singles to be whole without feeling pressured to be married; but wait on the timing of the Lord. This group focus on building self-worth; making self marketable; encouraging individuals to walk in their singleness potential; developing a strong relationship with Christ; among other important factors to become a S.A.C (Single After Christ).