I want to be the first to welcome you to our church. I know how important it is to be in a place where love is felt and the people are genuine; therefore, I take this time to let you know that you are able to praise and worship the Lord Jesus Christ in the way that is pleasing in his sight. Life Changers is a place where you will be loved regardless of your background; we are committed to strengthening your family, building a loving communities, changing our world to be a better place to live. We believe that a strong and healthy family builds strong communities and strong churches. We are a mixed and diverse congregation with both business and non-business personnel in attendance. We believe in living a life patterned after Christ and upholding his standards with the grace to forgive and love those who are struggling with their walk. You and your family will grow in every area of life: spiritual, naturally, mentally, and physically. Whether you are rich or poor; you are guaranteed to increase, if you apply the teachings in your life.
Here are some things to expect when you arrive at Life Changers:
- Sunday Morning Men, Women, and Children Life Groups begins at 9:30 A.M. and dismiss at 10:30 for a 30-minute snack time; Worship Service Beginning promptly at 11:00 A.M. Expect to be out of Service at 1:30 P.M. or earlier.
- The attire is casual, business casual, and business.
- The Congregates are warm and loving.
- You will be greeted at the entry, the ushers will ensure you have the best seat in the house and will try to seat you with your immediate family.
- You will experience an explosive service, packed with singing a diversity of songs with corporate worship, and a dynamic and spirit moving message from me.
- We will serve the Lord in giving tithes and offerings
- Children are in worship with us, except on 3rd Sunday’s, whereas, they will be in Children Church with two of our qualified ministers.
- After service the Greeters will ask that you join me and Lady Felton for a meet and greet session. I look forward to greeting all guests after service and I hope to meet you.
Hopefully, the information I provided was a great help to you. I look to see you in our services and participate in one of the Life Groups. Again welcome to Life Changers Worship Center where we are “Strengthening Families, Building Communities, and Changing the World”.
Bishop A L. Felton Jr.